Booji Beauty Bundles now available online and in the salon.
WHAT GRADE IS YOUR HAIR?
We sell TOP Grade 9A hair
IS YOUR TOP GRADE HAIR PROCESSED?
Our top grade is not chemically processed or cleansed. Our hair is steam cleansed and processed.
DO YOU SELL VIRGIN HAIR?
We sell Raw Virgin Indian Hair
DO YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS SHED?
If a company tells you that your hair extensions don’t shed they are lying to you. All hair sheds. Our hair has minimal to no shedding. This is normal and unavoidable and would happen the same way if the hair was growing from your scalp. Hair extensions should be treated and cared for as you would your own natural hair. To prevent shedding we suggest sewing around the wefts of the hair instead of through the wefts. All human hair has the ability to tangle if it is not maintained properly. The use of a silk bonnet while sleeping and keeping the hair cleaned and conditioned are the best ways to ensure your investment lasts for years.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING & PROCESSING TAKE?
Read our shipping Policy below
HOW MANY BUNDLES DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR A FULL HEAD SEW IN?
We recommend all of our customers to use 3 - 4 bundles for a full head sew in. It all depends on your preference and how full and thick you like your hair. Please consult with your hairstylist. Each of our hair bundles weighs 3.5 oz.
WHICH SHIPPING CARRIER DO YOU USE, AND HOW CAN I TRACK MY PACKAGE?
Booji Beauty Bundles Luxury Hair Collection ships all packages through USPS. All packages can be tracked on the USPS site here www.usps.com
WHAT COLOR IS EACH BUNDLE OF HAIR?
Each bundle of hair we sell comes in a natural brown color. Color may vary being that one donor's hair color is not exactly the same. We recommend you let your hair stylist color your hair extensions for the best results. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED HAIR AFTER COLORING.
WHERE DOES YOUR HAIR COME FROM?
Per confidentiality reasoning, Booji Beauty Bundles Luxury Hair Collection cannot provide details of where our hair extensions come from. However, we do ensure you that our raw virgin hair offered on our website is 100% virgin hair that is authentic.
CAN YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS COLOR?
Yes, all of our hair extensions can be colored but we recommend you consulting with a licensed colorist or your stylist before bleaching and coloring any hair extensions. We are not liable for any damaged hair extensions AFTER they have been dyed and bleached by a third party.
HOW LONG DOES YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS LAST?
Our 9A hair extensions can last up to 8 to 12 months with proper care. Our Raw Virgin Indian Hair Extensions can last up to 1 - 2 years with the proper care. Virgin Hair is the best hair you can buy and it is very much so worth the investment.
DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE?
No, not at the moment.
- All orders require a signature upon delivery. This ensures your order is delivered to you, and that it is not lost or stolen.
- All goods are shipped via USPS. Track your order here www.usps.com
- We are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please keep this in mind when ordering. If an order is lost or stolen, please contact www.usps.com or send us an email and we will file a claim on your behalf
- All orders are processed and ship during business days only
- Order processing takes 24-48 hours
- Please allow 2 - 5 business days for an order to ship after processing
- Please note that weekends and holidays do not count as business days or order processing days.
- A tracking number is emailed to your email on file once your order has been shipped
- Please allow up to 24 to 48 hours before tracking info becomes visible online after receiving your tracking information
REFUNDS and EXCHANGES:
We maintain strict standards for quality assurance. All of our orders have been inspected prior to shipping. Due to the nature of the products all sales are deemed FINAL. Per federal law, the return of unhygienic (USED) hair extensions are prohibited, no refunds or exchanges can be performed.
BOOJI BEAUTY BAR & CO
420 S CHAMBERS RD SUITE 127
DENVER, CO, 80017